Hotel Post’s inclusive services
Arrive, feel at home, and enjoy your holiday – we’ll take care of the rest. Look forward to the wide range of inclusive services here at our Sport- & Wellnesshotel Post!
Everything you need for a fantastic holiday
- Rich regional breakfast buffet from 7.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Free use of our Stella Aqua wellness oasis
- Free use of our indoor training centre
- Free entry to all events at our hotel’s Why Not Bar & More
- Free internet access
- Discounted advance tickets for hotel guests for the Vereina car train
- Free transfer within Samnaun valley to the Samnaun-Compatsch, Spissermühle bus stop with the SamnaunBus
- Free use of public car parking
- Charging station for electric cars (for a fee) and e-bikes
- Ski boot room and ski cellar for your equipment
- 5% discount on duty-free shopping throughout the Hangl world
- Attractive discounts at Hangl Bike Academy & Rental, Hangl Ski and Snowboard School, and at the ski and bike rental.
- Discounted fuelling at our Migrol and Socar fuel stations
The flexible alternative to traditional half board: With our Dine Around, you have the choice of opting out of our indulgent half board by 11 a.m. every day and dining in our à la carte restaurant instead. We’ll be glad to reserve you a table at Stammerspitze Restaurant (Hotel Post) and credit the appropriate amount to your guest account.
Services in winter
- Daily 4-course selective menu with varied salad buffet in the evening
- Weekly themed buffet
- Full board: lunch menu for a supplement of CHF 35.00 per person in addition to half board
- Sundays at 6.30 p.m.: Your hosts invite you to enjoy an aperitif together with presentation of the weekly programme.
- Underground garage parking CHF 15.00 per car per day
- Exclusive shuttle service from the hotel to the valley station of the aerial tramway and back
- Ski passes conveniently issued directly at the hotel reception (same euro conversion rate as at the lifts)
… and that’s not all!
- Free participation in the Sport Hangl winter activity programme
- Ski and fun day: Experience our fantastic ski resort together with other winter sports enthusiasts. The highlight: concluding the experience with après-snow in the Schmuggler Alm.
- Social tobogganing (weather permitting): romantic walk and tobogganing followed by a sociable chat over specialities cooked on a hot stone and raclette delicacies at Stammerspitze Restaurant
- Evening curling with fun tournament (weather permitting): one of the oldest winter sports and a fun challenge on the ice – who’ll make the best throw?
- Live music in a relaxed atmosphere at seasonal high points
- Numerous discounts and advantages with the Samnaun winter guest card:
- Reduced rates for participating in the activities on Samnaun Tourism’s weekly programme
- VIP ski pass at a reduced rate
- Reduced admission to the Alpenquell Spa incl. Samnaun-Compatsch sauna area
Want more info about our restaurants’ opening times, seasons, and more? Right this way!
Services in summer
- Free underground garage parking spaces for cars, motorcycles, and mountain bikes – subject to availability
- Mountain bike and e-bike rental (for a fee) – subject to availability
- Hotel’s own bike washing station
- Drying room for clothing
- Hotel’s own playground with exciting play equipment
Inclusive services with the Samnaun Guest Card Summer
- Free participation in the activities on Samnaun Tourism’s weekly programme
- Free use of the open cable cars in the Silvretta Arena Samnaun/Ischgl. Dogs ride for free.
- Free admission to the Alpenquell Spa when open incl. Samnaun-Compatsch sauna area, free shuttle
- Discounts for numerous experiences in Unterengadin and Val Müstair
Please note that reduced services are offered in the summer off-season. The wellness area is open upon request, but no treatments are available. The à la carte Stammerspitze Restaurant also has reduced opening times.